Planning for the 2019 National Ag Day began this month as the new Board of Directors for the Agriculture Council of America held their annual meeting at John Deere Financial in Johnston, IA. Isabella Chism, Indiana Farm Bureau’s 2nd Vice President, has been named the Chair for 2018-2019. Other positions on the board:
Vice Chair: Greg Horstmeier, DTN/The Progressive Farmer
Secretary/Treasurer: Cyndee Smiley, John Deere
- Molly Ball, National FFA Foundation
- Nancy Barcus, Agriculture Future of America
- Tricia Beal, Farm Journal Foundation
- Curt Blades, Association of Equipment Manufacturers
- Amy Bradford, Growmark, Inc.
- Tom Brand, National Association of Farm Broadcasting
- John Chrosniak, Corteva Agriscience
- Annette Degnan, CHS Inc.
- Lynn Henderson, Agri Marketing Magazine
- Allison Rivera, National Cattlemen’s Beef Association
National Ag Day is organized each year by the Agriculture Council of America. National Ag Day is set for March 19, 2019.