* At midday, corn is -1 3/4, soybeans are -1, Chicago wheat is +1/2, KC wheat is +1, Minneapolis wheat even, Mar feeders +.350, Apr fat cattle +.300, Apr hogs -.800.
* Weekly export inspections came in within the range of trade expectations. Corn at 29 mln bu, Soybeans at 38.5 mln bu and Wheat at 13.7 mln bu.
* AgRural estimates Brazil soybean harvest at 33 percent complete, up from last week 23 percent and a year ago at 29 percent.
* This morning’s boxed beef values are up 18 cents in Choice and 93 cents in Select.
* Gulf bids for corn and soybeans are steady to firm off slower farmer selling.
All opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of Water Street Advisory. This data and these comments are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to be used for specific trading strategies. Although all information is believed to be reliable, we cannot guarantee its accuracy or completeness. There is significant risk of loss involved in commodity futures and options trading and may not be suitable for all investors.