- Overnight markets have corn -2, soybeans +8, wheat +1, crude oil -.55, dollar -.01, gold -8.0 and the Dow -28.
- Thank you to all veterans and their families for service to our country.
- Mixed markets overnight. Soybeans higher on continued Palm Oil strength. Large supplies hanging on corn price.
- Buenos Aires Grain Exchange estimates Argentine farmers will plant 2.5% fewer soybean acres but that corn plantings will be up 27% from last year.
- Weekly corn export sales are now at 46% of the USDA estimate – this matches the five year average for this date.
- Yesterday funds bought 8,000 corn, 8,000 soybeans and sold 3,000 wheat.
- Reminder of the upcoming Water Street EDGE meeting November 28th-29th in Lincoln Nebraska. Signup information can be found here.